Friday, June 24, 2011

Does Only One Person Win "The Prize"?

When I was traveling the world as a motivational speaker in elementary schools one of the coolest parts of my show was inviting the kids to answer questions on the microphone as I roamed the audience. They loved to share. Then I would pick one of the participants to join me on stage for more fun and a cool prize... usually a free yo-yo.

What I discovered is that even though only one person received "the prize" everyone felt like winners just by participating. And it did wonders for overall morale at the school. The positive momentum wave would last for weeks.

What I have heard from many of you is that you enjoy participating in these Sounders ticket giveaways and it adds a positive element to your day. Well, I have another opportunity for you this morning to reach for "the prize"! The Sounders won 4-2 last night against the Red Bulls of New York and they will be facing the  New England Revolution this Sunday at 1pm at CenturyLink Field. (formerly Qwest)

I have two sets of two tickets to giveaway for Sunday's game. All you need to do is send an email to Michael.Lee@expresspros.com and mention SOUNDERS in the subject line or body of the email. That's it! I will announce the winners this afternoon.

Have a great Friday! And Go Sounders! #ScarvesUp

2 comments:

  1. "A generous man will prosper, he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." May you be "refreshed" in your spirit and strengthened and encouraged as you've done for others on His behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks Mrs. Jeffery P. I am humbled and honored by your comment. I am thankful to have discovered how much more fun it is to give than to receive! Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Share This